*NEW - TR-60 ICT LIFE-CYCLE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
The TIA TR-60 ICT Life-Cycle Management Committee is responsible for the development and maintenance of voluntary standards for the planning, documentation, design, remediation and operation of information and communications technology (ICT) systems, infrastructure and services.
- Visit the TIA Website to learn more about the TR-60 ICT Life-Cycle Management Committee
- The ICT Life-Cycle Management Committee Overview provides additional/detailed information on the committee’s scope and mission.
CABLING INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE COVER ARTICLE
Infrastructure Verification as a Service - A Standardized Approach To Infrastructure Verification and Maintenance
It is a widely accepted truth that all information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructures require some level of documentation in order to be properly maintained. From the specific contents of their spaces and pathways to cable endpoint documentation, most organizations want accurate documentation of their infrastructure, while few actually have it. The disparity between the ICT documentation “haves” and “have-nots” is attributable to the lack of a standardized approach to conducting a comprehensive, and verifiable, survey-documentation-maintenance effort against an existing infrastructure.
OFFICIAL IVaaS YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Visit the official IVaaS YouTube channel for videos about Infrastructure Verification as a Service (IVaaS) life-cycle management solutions for enterprise ICT Infrastructure.
- Watch IVaaS – Infrastructure Verification as a Service Introduction
- Watch IVaaS Process – Implementing Enterprise ICT Lifecycle Management
- Watch IVaaS Scope – What Can Infrastructure Verification as a Service Manage?
- Watch IVaaS ICT Infrastructure Lifecycle Management - Exerpts from the BICSI Winter Conference